The LSM Marketing Program is specifically designed for
small business owners with limited budgets and little time.
- Includes website, email, mobile text messaging and social media
- Local, social and mobile marketing strategies
- Ad and content packages available for 6, 12 and 20 posts
- Custom-tailored to fit your needs, budget and audience
- Stimulate immediate sales
- Increase traffic and leads
- Build relationships
- Offer sales discounts and other promotions
- Provide useful, informative content
- Automatic distribution of ads and content to email list, text message list and social media
- Improve your search rankings (SEO)
- Build your email list and mobile phone (text) list
- Build your social media fans and connections
- Target local and mobile viewers
- Tie-in with offline advertising
- Ask customers for referrals and testimonials
LSM “Do-It-Yourself” Version
WHAT YOU GET
- WordPress themes (mobile-friendly)
- WordPress plugins
- Ad templates (Photoshop and Gimp)
- Email templates (mobile-friendly)
- Social media templates
- Graphics library
- LSM D-I-Y Guidebook
- LSM tutorials (video and pdf) show you exactly what to do
USES FREE TOOLS
- WordPress — Content management system
- MailChimp – Email list and delivery
- Gimp – Image editing software
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, etc.
HOW IT WORKS
- Spend as little as 30 minutes bi-weekly.
- Create ads — Create ads using free Gimp software or Photoshop and the LSM ad templates.
- Create informative content – Write, hire a writer or curate helpful articles to inform and educate your viewers. Consider creating videos, slideshows, infographics or webcasts.
- Post to website — Posting your ads and articles to your website takes a few minutes.
- Automated content distribution — Every article you post to your website is automatically distributed to your email list, text list and social media sites.
- Plan your yearly program – We suggest a program with 12 to 24 or more contacts a year, consisting of sales promotional ads, event promotions and informative content. This can be adjusted for seasonal businesses.
- Focus on constantly building your email and mobile text lists. The payoff of this strategy is that it keeps you in touch with interested prospects and customers – forever – at a very low cost.